2009: The World as We Know It





 







2009: The World as We Know It





 














A True Story by Endrun
Originally written and published on Wordpress.com September 29, 2009

When I was a little boy about three years old, my Granny watched me every day while my parents both worked. My whole life revolved around my Granny and Pappy.

Looking back on those times …a blessed childhood is magical.


Amid the many magical memories of my childhood, Granny told me story after story of adventures she had as a girl growing up.

At the end of the day when night came, I often spent the night at Granny and Pappy’s as a special treat.

After a day of adventures with Granny, at night after dinner, Pappy would set me on his knee and begin to share adventures of his own and show me the stars and tell me about the constellations and planets.

I remember one particular time, still probably only three or four years old, Granny started telling me Bible stories from heart. The most vivid memory I have is when she began to tell me about what the Bible had to say about the End Times. Her words are cloudy, but I remember little things, one being that ‘the yellow race would [dominate] the world’, and that ‘ When the end comes, the World as we know it would no longer exist’.

Of course as it turns out, there isn’t a reference to a ‘yellow race’ anywhere in the Bible that I have been able to find, but references to ‘End Times’ prophecy is everywhere.

I couldn’t quite get the ‘race’ thing or ‘yellow’ at the age of three or four anyway. I got Granny to explain about the ‘human race’ and all I could picture was all these people running together in some kind of race.

In my childlike imagination, I can picture it very clearly. Those moments and visions have always been with me …something in my heart like a gentle voice assuring me that these are the days Granny told me about, and that everything will be fine.

Looking back on those days, I can see that over the years, even to this day those childhood moments directed my path.

One of my many interests has been prophecy. I guess, given the basis of what Granny told me about the ‘End Times’ and the mystery of things that foretold of future events has always fascinated me.

As a business strategist I do a lot of research into patterns of events and statistics that affect business and economic trends… which in turn, affect each of us as individuals.

As a former business owner in mortgage backed securities, global telecommunications, and international finance, my only talent for getting projects accomplished was to learn as much as possible about a particular challenge through research, and to partner with people that knew more than I did about the complexities… but not drawn to the creative aspect of structuring a business opportunity.

I’ve worked with governments… often involving matters of national security, as well as corporations, entrepreneurs, economists, even scientists in piecing together workable solutions for a successful venture not unlike others who pursue the same interests.

The only difference I’ve noticed in others along the way is that they didn’t have Granny.

Granny put me on a path with an insight into the future as depicted in Bible prophecy that opened my curiosity for things that relate to future events based on research and evidence.


Fast Forward

Whether it be
The Bible, Edgar Cayce, Web bot, or Mayan Calendar … people are drawn to anything that hints of future apocalyptic events.

Even if we are apathetic toward Biblical references… most of us are somewhat aware of the ’signs of the times’ depicted in ancient prophecy. Despite studying prophetic scriptures for many years …it always amazes me when I run across prophecy describing experiences that have taken place or are being fulfilled in my lifetime.

In my research relating to Healing A Nation‘, like many of us, I’ve been following current global events very closely.

The news has been filled with ‘globalization’, climate issues, war and peace in the Middle East, famine, diseases, and apocalyptic predictions. With all that’s happening nowadays in unprecedented historic proportion, I was naturally drawn to a link I ran across… ‘The End of the World Recently Fulfilled Prophecy’. ‘We are living in a period of time that is of overwhelming interest to all’.

Sure enough, Biblical prophecy is starting to look like USA Today.

The world as we have known it even as recently as a year or so… no longer exists.

The probability factor of so many events predicted in various prophecies throughout history being actually fulfilled is beyond calculation, and certainly beyond coincidence…

Even so… before the end comes, regardless of whose prediction a person chooses to subscribe to, near term events must take place to allow all the pieces to fit together.America in the new Global Order America’s economic problems are by no means over.

To keep itself afloat, and prop up a fragile global economy… due to America’s longstanding position as the backbone of the global economy, the G20 has invested heavily in the United States since the financial bubble imploded in 2008. 

In light of the recent economic crisis, to shore up against the world’s dependency on the United States, efforts by the G20 have been ongoing to structure a safer economic environment with less dependency on the United States.

The 2008 Wall Street collapse and economic aftermath in the American economy was like a tsunami that affected a global economic crisis sending a wake up call throughout the global community catching even the elite of economic strategists off guard.

Unfortunately few, but some economists and futurists were able to read the signs of a collapse as early as 2004-2005 while sharp global business leaders began to prepare as early as 2006-2007.

Despite what the Obama administration would have Americans and global leaders to believe… like a tsunami, a second wave of economic calamity is still likely to come based on common sense.



America in the New World economy 

G20, The United Nations, and European Union has enough invested in the United States that the trillions in interest alone cannot be paid. A second economic tsunami for America would be unsustainable under present circumstances, and untolerated by the global community.

A much debated new global currency wherein the United States as part of a New Global Community of Nations is all but reality.


A new global currency and standard based on gold and oil replaces the dollar as quickly as dust settles from the next ‘tsunami’ wave.

Essentially, not unlike General Motors and AIG… ‘checkmate’… The United States defaults to the World (G20)… and in order to survive… without a shot being fired… sometime before 2012, Obama hands over the keys to America… and America surrenders to conditions set forth by a collective global policy… No longer U.S. policy, but the policy of a ‘New World Order‘.


Prophecy Fulfilled

I’m often asked about my political and religious views. Many know I try to avoid ‘labels’ which are worthless in reality.


Black, brown, green, blue, red, Christian, Islamic, Jewish, conservative, liberal, or cosmically ‘enlightened’ are all seeing the fulfillment of a number of ancient prophecies right before our eyes.

The Bible says [to paraphrase] ‘The sheep will be separated from the goats.. the sheep at the Right Hand and the goats at the other… There will be talk of peace for Jerusalem, but there will be no peace.’

As we see prophetic events whether for political, religious or racial reasons simultaneously unfold.. so too, are we seeing a philosophical dividing of Humanity that even a New World Order‘ can’t fix.


Choices

Truth has a way of leveling the playing field… a bottom line that results from choices each of us make with consequences that last for eternity. Despite any one or more of the many philosophies one chooses to subscribe to… dark prophecies and daunting signs of the times… truth never falters.


People have told me over the years in jest… they ‘Want to go to hell because all their friends are going to be there.’

Still… our fate comes down to choices we make. Granny told me ‘everything would be fine’. The Bible says that despite the bleak signs and events of the ‘ End Times’… those who endure to the end will be rewarded. Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, even the ‘enlightened’ all have promises of hope beyond the ‘End Times’ of the world as we know it

The signs of the times are designed to give us a perspective and understanding of what truth is despite the many paths to choose from… but a path we must choose.

Looking at the big picture… no where can I see that putting my trust in man will ensure a safe path. All I really have is the voice inside me.

After reading the signs and ‘connecting the dots’ … I’m going for that place at the Right Hand.


Reality Check

'...God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;' 1 Corinthians 1:27 King James Bible

The joke is going to be on those who insist on looking for answers in all the wrong places or believe they already have the answers.

'The challenge is to get sheep to quit thinking and acting like sheep and start thinking and acting like foxes ...and time is running out.' 

Is this you?

God gave us common sense and a conscientious for a reason if we choose not to use them we pay the consequences as we are NOW. If American voters put their faith in media and pundits rather than common sense we will be further divided and finished before the November 2016 elections.

There is a price to pay for this...


But you are not called to be foolish. Stay vigilant ...the picture will become even clearer as events of 2015 continue to unfold.


Watch out that no one deceives you! Matthew 24


ABOUT THE ENDRUN PROJECT AND MISSION


Related Articles

We are on a Prophetic fast track. The train has already left the station. Its clean up time.

To understand why the articles below are frequented by governments, world   leaders and global journalists, new readers, journalists, political or 'religious' 'pundits' are encouraged to set aside failing 'conventional wisdom', read them and do your homework.

Contents are documented in context with current events, **vetted sources and minimal speculation.





The 'Endrun' image represents the disparity being felt by so many people ... especially the children who are witnessing events in America and the international community in which they have no voice or control of decisions that are destroying prospects and hope for a secure and prosperous future.